Monday, October 17, 2005

Raining for a week.

There has been little activity at the lake house this week. It has just been too wet to do anything outside so Linda and I have been working on the house we are going to sell. This week Linda painted 2 bathrooms and one bedroom. Over the weekend I painted the ceiling in two bedrooms and three bathrooms. We hope to have new carpets installed in the bedrooms this week, so we started to move the bedroom stuff to our room over the garage. The room over the garage is about the same size as the 2 of the 4 rooms in the lake house, and the room over the garage is full. I don't know what we are going to do with all of the stuff when we sell the big house.

We have also started to move stuff to the lake house. A TV, 20 plastic boxes and a chair were move this week. I think that we only have 150 more trips to go.

I talked to the concrete floor folks, and the garage floor should be delivered this Friday, I hope it fits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home