Thursday, April 12, 2007

Current light project.

I am in the process of replacing a light on the side of the house near the basement entrance. I purchased this light when we needed lights for the front of the garage, the lights that we had ordered had not shown up yet. These were going to be temporay light only. I was very happy because the lights only cost $3.00 each. (don't you just love a bargin) When Dick saw the lights he just laughed. He had to let me know that the builders call these lights Jellies, becuase that look like a jelly jar. And these light are used on all of the low income rental properities because they are cheap to replace. I relpace the Jellies with new Craftsman style light, and I thought I was done with the Jellies.

The Jellie got reused when the electrician installed lights on the outside of the garage. I don't know why the Jellie got reused, but I now have a light that is more in style with the house, and as soon as I finish the mounting block, I'll put it up. Hopefully this is the last we will see of the Jellies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Andken said...

Those are the light out our backdoor. I guess we qualify for low-income in Newton

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home