Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cleaning up the yard.

The old boat has been sitting in the yard for the past two years. The boat has not gone into the lake, because we did not have a good place to put the boat. Also the boat was build in 1974 so it is over 33 years old and is getting a little soft. We have the boat to the Mass Maritime Academy. I will be looking for a newer boat soon.


We moved a cedar swing from the old house to the basement of the new house and it has been taking up space in the basement since we moved. Over the weekend I set up the swing in the front yard. With the donation of the boat, the front yard looks better, and I have more room in the basement.

1 Comments:

Blogger will-the-thrill said...

I was hoping you had forgotten that swing! I was going to 'move' it with the rest of my stuff to the new house... :o)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home