Monday, July 28, 2008

Moving Rocks

This weekend I got some time to move/collect rocks. There was a rock wall by the driveway before we had the addition built. The wall was knock down and covered with dirt. I have started to clean up the area where the rocks were. Here is my new pile of rocks.


While I was moving rocks, I had to deal with a block of cement that was used to hold up a metal pole. I think it was used to hold up a light by the driveway. As I was trying to move the block, it got away from me and rolled down the hill in the yard. I have outlined the block in yellow in the next picture.

The good news was, the block of cement did not hit anyone, The bad new was, the block stopped before it rolled into the lake.




2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

If you're looking for a home for any of those rocks, I know a wall that needs some help...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

All the rocks you want for free, you just have to move them. You can even pick the ones that will fit the wall.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home