Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Puzzle

This entry is for Jane (she did not get to see the puzzle all assembled).

Over this past weekend I started to put together a puzzle that I got from my mother's house. I enjoy putting together the old wooden puzzled, and this one was no exception. This puzzle was one of the most difficult puzzles that I have run into. Over the weekend Linda, Jane, Rich, Diane, Peter and myself worked at putting it together.

The person that cut out the puzzle separated the colors, so every person, horse, dog, carriage, house and window was not connected to any other part of the puzzle. We had to build up the snow and the sky, until we found a space to put something in. The other issue we ran into, was the back of the puzzle was the same color as the snow, so we kept running into pieces that were upside down.

Thanks everyone for the help and Jane this is what is looked like.




1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Wow! That puzzle looks amazing - I've never seen one cut that way!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home