Monday, August 10, 2009

Guess what I found.

On Sunday morning I was doing some clean up work with the tractor. I was picking up some old bales of hay. In the process, I uncovered a yellow jacket nest and was stung once by a very upset bee. I went running, left the tractor running and hid in the basement. At this point the bees owned the yard, and had possession of my tractor.



I put on my bee armor, a screen hat, long pants, leather gloves, boots and a fleece jacket to prepare for battle. After a short skirmish I got my tractor back and removed the nest.








1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

As a taxpayer, I'm proud to help you buy this month the car you were probably going to buy in the next couple of months anyway ;)

I hope the paperwork goes through!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home