Monday, December 07, 2009

Boat Project

I haven't done much with the boat, because Christmas is coming. I have been working on Christmas presents. I plan to start serious work on the boat after January 1st. The boat came with three wet cardboard boxes of motor parts. I have move the boat parts from the boxes to plastic buckets. I remove the parts from the boat, and sorted parts and screws to find any major missing parts.

There were a couple of major parts that were missing, but Dick and Diane have gotten the parts moved from Maine to Mass. Soon to be at my house.

This is a picture of the out-drive parts.

This is one of the motors that will need to be replaced.
This is the other motor. It will be replaced as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I found what appears to be an impeller on my front doorstep this weekend. Also perhaps a pneumatic cylinder of some sort. We'll make sure they make it out your way soon.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Scratch that. I went back and looked at the parts and I think it's an impeller and a starter drive.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home