Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ji Ga Zo

I picked up a new toy on Friday, "jo ga zo". It is a puzzle building kit. You can take a picture, and turn it into a puzzle. I started with a picture of Diane, that I had in this blog from last summer
After processing the picture with the software that came in the kit, I got a map of where to place the puzzle pieces. There were 300 various sepia shaded puzzle pieces. Each piece had a key on the back (a color, and a small picture) that was used by the map to indicate where the piece should go.


This was the final result of assembling the puzzle.

On Friday the neighbors came over, and I had them assemble the puzzle. I did not tell them what the picture was. They were very surprised when the picture was finally assembled, and they could see who the picture was.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home