Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Eagle

In February of 2011 Linda and I went to visit Cindy and Terry in Savannah GA.  One of the things that I purchased in Savanna was a cast iron eagle lamp. The Savannah Iron eagle story can be found here.
The eagle ended up mounted in the art garage.


Cindy and Terry came to visit us this weekend and they brought me the missing mate of my cast iron eagle.  Now I have a matched set.  This eagle will be mounted nest to the other eagle in the art garage.
Maybe the eagles will produce cast iron eagle door stops.
Thanks Cindy and Terry, I knew my life was missing something and now the hole has been filled with another eagle.
Link

1 Comments:

Blogger will-the-thrill said...

Will saw Eagle #1 today, pointed to it, and said, "Wow, that's neat!"

So you have someone who liked your restoration!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home