Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Teaticket repairs.

This past weekend, Linda went to the Teaticket house for her quilt weekend. I went down with her on Thursday night to get the heat and water running. We had a good meal at Salad Pizza and we went to Sam's for lunch on Friday. I left on Friday before the rest of the quilters arrived. When I left Teaticket, I took the two broken lawn mowers and a broken boat trailer.

The Boat trailer needs new wheels. I have the wheels on order and should be able to fix the trailer with out too much trouble.

Both lawn mowers needed a tune-up and other assorted parts.

Both lawn mowers now work. (the green one starts on one pull!!) I should be transporting the lawn mowers back to Teaticket some time in May. So if you are down at the Teaticket house and don't have anything to do, you should be able to mow the lawn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

And tow the boat to the water! We ended up carrying it last summer. Thanks, Brad!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home